My little man

Welcome

I wish to welcome all who venture here and are interested in knowing a little more about me.

Welcome......................

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Daily life can be so inconvenient.

In just the last few weeks my life has changed so much.  I have so much on my plate and so little time to deal with it.  I want to give every little part a piece of me, but then fear that nothng will be left over.  Although I know that isn't true, history has proven that.  Sometimes I just feel that I have bitten of more than I can chew, especially when I add classes into the mix.  [Every semester it's like looking at a buffet, except your just not sure what the menu really is until you actually have it on your plate.  By the time you get back to the table, you're not really sure you want what you have on your plate.  But then, every semester is like.]  I look forward to the end of the semester, so that I can have that time back with my family.  Family is my life.  That is the reason why I am continuing my educaton.  I hope to better my family, and myself. 
I also want my sons to see their mother as someone who never quit and as one who believes that a good education, however inconvenient, makes for better knowledge, a better job, and hopefully a more fulfulling life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment